1. General Rules
2. Collected Personal Information
１．We collect the following personal information
(3) Phone number
(4) Email address
(5) Credit card Information
(6) Information relating to inquiries regarding our company
(7) Information relating to membership registration
(8) Other information provided to us by the customer
２．No improper or fraudulent means are used in the process of collecting personal information.
3. Purpose of use
1. We will collect personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To provide information about campaigns and reward schemes, to notify about campaign results and to provide customer support concerning aforementioned campaigns and rewards
(2) To inform about start, update and conclusion of our service
(3) To conduct questionnaires regarding our service
(4) To provide service
(5) To provide information in relation to service offered by us or other companies via email or other means, as well as business or marketing activities
(6) To answer inquiries regarding our company
(8) Other purposes that are deemed necessary in order to provide our service
２．Changes within reason regarding the purpose of use may occur. In this case we will inform the customer by specified means and announce the changes publicly as well
4. Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties, except in the cases indicated below.
(1) If it is with the customer’s consent
(2) If we are required to do so by law
(3) If it is deemed necessary for the protection of human life, health or property and the customer’s consent cannot be obtained
(4) If it is deemed necessary for the improvement of public health or the protection of minors and the customer’s consent cannot be obtained
(5) If it is deemed necessary to cooperate with a national government organ, a local public body or a person who has been entrusted by such bodies in order for them to carry out official business, and obtaining consent from the customer may be a hindrance to carrying out said business
(6) If we need to entrust a third party with part or all of a customer’s personal information in order to fulfill the purpose of use outlined in clause 3
(7) If a succession of business occurs due to a merger, company split or any other transfer of business
5. Shared Use
In order to fulfill the purpose of use outlined in clause 3 above, we may share customer information with affiliate companies. In this case we will announce the affiliate’s name, purpose of shared use and which information is shared.
6. Measures for Safety Management
We endeavor to keep our customers’ personal information correct and up-to-date and take measures for the necessary and appropriate safety management in order to protect it from unauthorized access, falsification, data leakage or destruction.
7. Entrustment of Personal Information
We may entrust a third party with part of or all personal information acquired from a customer. In this case, we will select a partner that has been assessed to be able to handle personal information appropriately and enter into a non-disclosure agreement that follows the contents of this policy. Furthermore we will carry out the necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure adequate management of personal information by the third party.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
If a customer requests disclosure of personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, upon confirmation that it is a request made by the customer themselves (or in case of a proxy that the request is authorized), we will release the information to a reasonable extent without delay (or in case we have not acquired any applicable personal information, we will give notice to that effect). However, this does not apply to cases where we bear no obligation to disclose personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, or to cases where the same information is requested repeatedly without warrant. Furthermore, please note that we charge a fee of 1000JPY per disclosure.
9. Amendment and Cessation of Use of Personal Information
1. If we are requested by the customer to amend or cease to use personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law due to (1) the information being incorrect or (2) the information being used beyond the extent of the purpose of use that was specified beforehand or having been obtained through deception or other wrongful means, we will confirm that the request is by the customer themselves (or in case of a proxy that the request is authorized), conduct the necessary investigation to a reasonable extent and will amend or cease to use the personal information based on the results and give notice to that effect. If we decide that there is no logical reason to amend or cease to use the information, we will give notice to that effect as well.
2. If we are requested by the customer to erase personal information, we will confirm that the request is by the customer themselves (or in case of a proxy that the request is authorized) and, if we deem it an appropriate request that needs to be complied with, erase the personal information and give notice to the customer to that effect.
3. If we are not obligated to amend or cease to use personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, if the same request is made repeatedly without warrant or if it would require excessive technical effort, the former two clauses do not apply.
10. Changes in Policy
1. This policy is subject to constant review and may be updated at any time if deemed necessary.
2. Updates will be announced on our websites and through other easily accessible means. However, if changes in policy require the customer’s consent, we will obtain consent via separately established means.
If you wish to send us a comment, question, complaint or inquiry concerning the handling of personal information, please direct them to the address below.
|Company Name||TANAQRO Co., Ltd （Division: Wunderwelt）|
|Operating Officer||Junya Tanaka|
|Address||Nishi-Shinjuku Diamond Palace 1409
3-5-3 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023